Monday, July 2, 2007

Shameless Self Promotion Part 1

In recognition of the fact that the two things I like to write about are music and humor, I've begun another blog (After all, it's free, and there's no freelance markets anymore anyway). The title is "Rants From Rocky Hill. The correct web address is http://rantsfromrockyhill.blogspot.com/

I've decided that, in order to maintain quality, I will now do posts on both blogs in two week intervals (For the two or three of you who read this !).

I am also going to focus the music blog on artists I know that I think deserve more exposure, so, in two weeks, you can read all about a truly gifted practioner of traditional music, a friend since the age of 18 named Bruce Burnside.

Last but not least before I get off the soapbox and get back to reality, if you'd like to contribute to the Big D. Retirement Fund, why not check out my totally insane scifi epic "Winworld" and maybe even buy your own copy. Just go to the Xlibris site and search by the title.

That's it for now - peace out from your trusty correspondant.

No comments: